A few things to note about the Model 2:
Ease of Use
- Simply mount head to drill press, lathe, or Shopsmith. Set your speed to 500-750 rpm, and you’re ready to work.
- 1/2″ shank ensures compatibility with all drill presses.
- Excels at all sanding of linear moldings and small parts.
- Flexible brushes adapt to any profile without changing over.
- Varied flaps cut into abrasives either float over high spots, or clean out detailed sections of your workpiece.
- By varying the speed, you can adjust the hardness of the sanding head. Faster speeds = harder sanding. Slower speeds = more flexibility and gentle sanding.
- Wide range of abrasive grits available (P60-P400, many in both aluminum oxide and silicon carbide), to fit any application from rough sanding to sealer sanding and denibbing.
- Priced for the individual craftsman or small shop. Initial cost of $249.95 includes sanding head and first set of sanding brushes in your choice of grit.
- Additional sets of sanding brushes are $107.95.
- We use only quality abrasives designed for the longest life and best finish possible. Abrasives keep themselves clean by dispersing dust with the rotation of the tool.
- Gentle sanding action reduces the risk of abrasion injuries.
- User must feed work against rotation of sanding head. Never hand-feed a leading edge into the Model 2; kickback will result.
- NEVER use the Model 2 on hand-held power tools. Use only on stationary equipment.
- NEVER wear gloves while using the Model 2.
- Recommended personal protective equipment: safety glasses, dust mask.